We would like to thank Craftsy for sponsoring this week of EatSleepDraw.
Create lifelike figure drawings with an exclusive FREE eGuide!
Capture the human form with realistic and expressive energy with this Craftsy-exclusive, printable primer! Go from a simple sketch to a dimensional drawing with easy-to-follow tips on proportion and form. Conquer tricky areas like the torso, hands and feet with accessible tutorials, and enjoy helpful illustrations for every step! Learn everything you need to know to draw strikingly realistic renderings of the human body.
Download the FREE guide Drawing the Human Body: A Primer »
by artists Paul Heaston and Sandrine Pelissier
The following lessons are included:
1. Tips for Drawing the Human Body
2. Drawing Human Anatomy: Hands
3. Drawing Human Anatomy: The Torso
4. Drawing Human Anatomy: Feet
5. Perfecting Proportions
6. Getting the Most Out of a Life Drawing Session
7. Tips for Finding and Working With a Model
Get the FREE guide Drawing the Human Body: A Primer here »
This post was sponsored by Craftsy.